Friday, September 27, 2013

favorites friday

I haven't put up a post in quite a while now! Which is something I didn't want to happen, but I got a new job and things have been a little busy for me lately. And when I've not been busy I've been lazy watching New Girl/Breaking Bad/Portlandia via Netflix (I probably shouldn't be admitting these things...should I? Oops, oh well!). Anyway, off with the post we go! Here are some of my Friday favorites!
 Lush Cosmetics is one of my absolute favorite/go-to brands. Their products are amazing, and I really love the fact that they're all natural, and mostly vegan. This product is the BEST, and I mean absolute BEST, makeup remover I have ever used. Not only does it remove makeup, but it is (as the packaging says) a facial cleanser, and it leaves your skin feeling so smooth and polished. It's one product that I will always recommend and keep going back for.
This St. Ives Green Tea Scrub is something new I've been trying out. I really really enjoy this product. It's not too harsh, for my semi-sensitive skin, and it smells so great. I don't break out very often, but I feel like this just gives me that extra help that every girl wants/needs. I use it mostly at night, and sometimes with my Olay Pro-X Facial Cleansing Brush.
Again with the Lush products. I'm absolutely obsessed with toners. I feel like they're one of the best/most important skin care products out there. I've tried 2 different Lush Toners, and I've loved both of them, but this one is definitely my favorite. It freshens up my skin and adds a bit of moisture after washing my face, which tends to dry out my skin right after. It smells wonderful, and the mist feels so good to either spray directly on your face, or put on an exfoliating pad, which is what I mostly do.
This is also a new product for me; It's the Garnier Fructis Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream, which I saw via a haul video I watched on youtube. I was excited to grab this because it was only 7.99, which is very cheap for a moisturizer, but not only that, I really liked that it was a cream gel base. I've never used a gel-cream on my face before, so when I used this for the first time it was weird...but I LOVED it. It smells amazing and it feels even better on my skin. It does exactly what it says, too, which is something you don't always get with cheaper products. It pours moisture into my skin, and it's the best for right before you go to sleep. Definitely something I will be keeping in my skin care routine for awhile!
The last thing I absolutely have to talk about is this Burt's Bees Revitalizing lip balm. Now, I'm not one to really enjoy/trust Burts Bees products. I've had quite a few bad experiences with this line of products, and I'm not too forgiving when this happens. BUT! I saw someone post a picture of this on Instagram and what immediately caught my attention was the flavor. Blueberry & Dark Chocolate. What's not to love, am I right?! Maybe not, but I'm a sucker for anything berry as well as chocolate. I picked it up at Target and I'm addicted. I mostly use it at work because it fits right in my pocket (and my eos pods don't! So frustrating) but it's good for whenever you want! It's very moisturizing, and you can't not love a lip balm that feels good and tastes even better! Such a happy purchase.

That's my favorites rant for now. I promise I won't be gone so long in the future!  I really want to keep this blog updated as frequently as time will allow me.

Catchya next time,
Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment